The life of a business owner is very different than the experience of being a customer. When you tap into Franchise industry, you will find it very vast landscape. There are more than 2,500 franchise brands with 780,000 franchises only in the U.S. supporting nearly 7.6 million direct jobs and $674.3 billion to the economy. While 3100-4000 Franchise concepts available worldwide and many listed over multiple websites. (According to The International Franchise Association, Franchising’s main trade association)
Get started on your path to Franchise Ownership! First, you need to see a list of franchises to explore available concepts and opportunities. A quick internet search for “Franchise Opportunities” will generate thousands of results. Today, there are nearly 3,000 franchisors listed on the internet when you Google “franchise opportunities,”
How will you know which one is RIGHT for you?
Just because a company offers franchising opportunities doesn’t mean it’s worth taking up. May be they are new entrant to Franchising / Facing bankruptcy / litigations. Finding companies that have proven themselves successful in franchising will take significant time and effort.
The competition levels in every industry are on the rise and it’s the same in the franchising business too. How will you find the franchises growing at pace to win the race?
The Internet Information Glut
Enter the internet today, you will find nearly 3,000 active franchisors listed on Google when searching “franchise opportunities,” and you’ll find a staggering 5 million pages that have been indexed. If prospective franchise buyers wanted to spend a minute looking at each of these pages, and they clicked away 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, it would take them nearly 10 years to do so.
While a decade ago, franchise buyers had limited access to information about the franchise universe. They had to look into franchise directories, magazines, newspapers, and franchise or industry trade shows.
Clearly, the limited / overload information both has confused many entrepreneurs considering to step in franchise universe. But Franchise Expert not only helping them through morass yet paving the way at every level for new buyers.
Use A Franchise Expert
Sometimes called “Business Coaches,” “Franchise Advisors,” “Referral Sources” or “Franchise Consultants,”
Most people hesitate to get expert advice in their new venture while expert’s opinion can be an invaluable asset when hacking through the franchise jungle. It is very similar to a Real Estate Agent representing the buyer of the house or a travel agent. The best travel agents ask a lot of questions of their clients before planning a trip. The more they know, the more they can match the right experience to the client.
Good Franchise Consultants work the same way. Their job is to learn all they can about a franchise candidate and then match that candidate to a franchise, based on their deep knowledge of the vast franchise landscape.
Take a look at the advantages how you benefit when opt to use a franchise consultant:
- It’s about Saving Time – An experienced franchise consultant will ask the right questions to learn more about you, helps you develop a manageable franchise list with the right brands and recommend franchises that fit your business personality, financial goals and lifestyle.
- It’s about Minimizing Risk – Franchise expert mitigates the business risk because of the background, experience and updated knowledge about similar businesses in local geography and knows which opportunities are the proven concepts that will deliver your best chance of success.
- It’s about Saving Money -The Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) can be over 60-200 pages. Are you sure to read and understand it? When it’s new for you. Do you possess special knowledge about market fees, restrictions, training, advertising, etc. Franchise consultant will review the terms for you and may create Incentives from franchisor.
- It’s about Quick Response – Franchisors receive inquiries from thousands of potential franchisees and don’t consider the lead seriously like consultant. Great brands don’t just sell to anyone – For example, opportunities like McDonald’s expect you to complete a lengthy process before awarding you their franchise. Good consultants also have connections to get you an interview quickly.
- It’s about Support – Working with a Franchise Consultant goes well beyond just finding the matches, they are available to share valuable information and advice throughout the entire process to answer general business questions and strategize to get qualified with available resources.
And the BEST THING is “They are available in your Local area”.
We at FranchisingKey have developed a team of professionals who are experts in all areas of franchising and working in Franchise Industry of Pakistan since decade. Our goal isn’t to simply sell you a franchise / collect a fee, we want to develop long-term business relationships that are based upon mutual success.
We’re here to help you
We’ll help you in;
- Identifying the Right Franchises for you
- Step-by-step guidance in Franchise Buying Process
- Avoiding expensive errors
- Quick response on your wish-list Brands
Let us provide you with the knowledge and tools you need to get successful in franchising. Give us a call today or write to us via Online Form. You will receive required information within a week by e-mail and/or telephone.